Pioneering golf footwear innovators, ECCO GOLF, are unveiling a timeless classic with a modern twist with the launch of the brand new ECCO CLASSIC HYBRID.
The new design is crafted using a classic silhouette of what is an iconic ECCO style, and uses the brand’s ultra-successful ‘dress shoe’ last, that has been a feature of ECCO’s shoes for decades.
Set on a new sole, this shoe has a premium look and feel, with an upper fashioned from rich, embossed ECCO leather, a soft leather lining and a leather-covered, embossed and removable insole made of foam with 10% Polyol-bio and 11% recycled PU foam. Classic meets modern in a hybrid that has HYDROMAX water-repellent technology to help keep your foot dry, along with a welt made from 52% recycled leather fibres, and the unique, innovative E-DTS TWIST outsole for multi-directional traction. For lightweight cushioning and flexibility, the sole is created with ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology.
- ECCO’s HYDROMAX water-repellent technology helps to keep your foot dry and comfortable.
- The E-DTS TWIST outsole is a new and progressive spin on the award-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM, with traction bars enlarged in high abrasion areas and rotated to offer multi-directional traction.
- ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology: Ensures a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound in the lightweight sole.
- Creates an integral, flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with conventionally stitched and/or glued assemblies.
- Rich, embossed ECCO leather, which is developed in the shoemaker's own goldrated tanneries, adds style and comfort.
- Classic silhouette for iconic style on and off the course.
- Soft leather lining for extra comfort and a premium feel.
- Leather-covered OrthoLite® insole offers long-lasting cushioning, with embossing on the leather, and the foam partly made with recycled rubber and waste foam.
- Leather lining adds a touch of luxurious comfort.